Bounce TV Sets Ratings Record In August
African-American multicast network Bounce TV has posted its highest-rated and most-watched month in its short history, posting gains in key categories and targeted demographics in August, and marking consecutive months of growth.
Among the August performance highlights, Bounce TV:
- Surpassed TV One in adults 18+ viewership.
- Topped AMC, Bravo, TruTV, TLC, Discovery and 80 other ad-supported cable networks in African-American ratings and viewership among adults 18-49 and 25-54.
- Racked up double-digit total day growth among all adults (+17%) and across the 18-49 (+12%) and 25-54 (+18%) adult demos.
- Posted primetime increases among all adults (+9%) and across the 18-49 (+3%) and 25-54 (7%) adult demos month-to-month.
“This is astonishing growth for a young network. Strong key demo delivery has resulted in a large scale of new advertisers embracing Bounce TV this upfront, and made it crystal clear that the network is now a major player in the space,” said Bounce TV Chief Operating Officer Jonathan Katz.
With its most recent launch in St. Louis on KSDK in August and weeks shy of just its second birthday, Bounce TV is already seen in:
- 87 markets, including all of the top African-American television markets.
- 89% of African-American TV homes.
- 71% of the total TV homes in the United States.
The network also recently announced a number of renewals and new launches by major station groups representing coverage in 40 markets.